The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career, while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
The fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance Agent’s role is built client by client. The Agent is uniquely qualified with answers to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected. Adding up to a rewarding career with a company that considers, doing right by their customers is simply part of who we are… “Be Good At Life.”
What is expected of our Agents?
• Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
• Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
• Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
• Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
• Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
• Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
• Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #71 on the 2019 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major rating agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 7/30/18. For 65 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.