New York Life
If you are a Candidate who thrives on providing excellent service to help your clients meet their financial goals? If so, we are looking for you! Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of long term advisor relationships, great communications skills. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Identify, seek, and establish prospects continuously and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Collect each client’s financial information to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices,
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite and financial planning software is vital
$68,432 + commission (National Avrg)
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).** For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
*Securities can only be offered by properly licensed Registered Representatives of NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency
**Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 9/18/19.