New York Life - Central Florida
The fundamental foundation of a New York Life Insurance Agent’s role is built client by client.
Our agents are uniquely qualified to help their clients achieve their financial goals and plan for the unexpected. When you join our team, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a stable, industry-leading company that makes doing right by our customers its first priority.
If you are:
- highly motivated
- a strong communicator
- seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you.
What is expected of our Agents?
- The ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals. Cultivate relationships and help every family member or individual pursue financial security.
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
- Provide compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Have a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in the trust and stability of the community over time.
- Sales experience preferred with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Desire to help families and businesses to “Be Good at Life.”
- Strong business acumen.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Perseverance in the face of a challenge.
- Ability to engage your community and leverage personal networks/contacts.
- Bilingual Speaking Spanish, Portuguese, other a plus
$65,000+ at plan commission and allowances
About New York Life - Central Florida
Our Mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society.
We have over 175 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/19