New York Life -Indianapolis
We are seeking a driven individual to become a financial advisor to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Execute exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Customize financial plans for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Gather each client’s financial information to determine financial status, cash flow, financial goals, and financial expectations
- Experience with computer programs, such as MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is essential
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field
$60,000 - $100,000
About New York Life -Indianapolis
For 175 years, people have worked with New York Life to protect their families and futures. We believe in the importance of human guidance and in trusted relationships built on being there when our customers need us most.