IM Wealth Partners
IM Wealth Partners is looking for a friendly Financial Service Advisor to join their team. This person must be friendly, love making connections, and be a customer-service guru. As the Financial Service Advisor, you will be the first and most important interaction that our clients have. You will also be their go-to for questions and handling problems.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing and great at building relationships. They will be organized and take impeccable notes to ensure the best level of customer service for our clients. They will provide white-glove customer service and problem solve to help resolve all and any client issues. They will also be able to handle a variety of different personality and situations. Our clients come from different backgrounds and often turn to us in highly emotional situations.
We are a fast paced, high energy office, looking for someone to come in and provide a great experience for our clients. If you enjoy working with people, helping them plan for their futures, and building strong relationships, apply today!
Compensation and Extras:
- $50,000 - $65,000
- Bonus potential
- Health Care reimbursement
- On-site gym
The job duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work to maintain strong relationships with clients to earn their trust and confidence with a focus on outstanding client service, retention and continuity.
- Speak with clients and help them with changes or questions on their investments, account allocations, life insurance, general service, or other changes to their overall plan.
- Explain complex information in ways that are easy to understand and appropriate given the various levels of knowledge of each client. Assist clients in clearly understanding financial terms.
- Execute on changes discussed (reallocating accounts, investing new funds, etc) and record all details and notes in client relationship management database.
- Master and stay up to date with various investment tools and systems we utilize.
- Provide quick and friendly customer service. Offer suggestions and additional opportunities as they arise.
- Verify accuracy of all require documentation.
- 1 years of industry experience.
- Experience with Life Insurance.
- Experience with financial planning.
- FINRA series 7 and 66 licenses required; or a combination of series FINRA series 6, 63 and 65.
- Strong desire to succeed and work ethic and strong desire to learn.
- General knowledge and eagerness to stay up-to date on the US and global markets, companies, and the economy as a whole (market conditions and developments).
- Ability to speak clearly, and vary your vocabulary/technicality to best match and help the client.
- Must be a self-starter, self-accountable, ability to prioritize and be extremely organized.
- Have a high sense of urgency and understand in the value of the client relationship.
- Can kindly manage difficult or emotional client situations; respond promptly to client needs; solicit client feedback to improve service.
- Must have basic Windows PC and Microsoft office experience. Proficiency with Excel a plus.
$50,000 - $65,000
About IM Wealth Partners
We are an independent financial advisory firm catering to individuals and small business owners. We want our clients to seek us out because they are looking for a one-stop shop where they can coordinate nearly every aspect of their finances with a team they trust and enjoy working with. We seek to coordinate financial strategies while providing a simple and enjoyable experience.
Our Core Values: Integrity, hard work, doing the right thing, humble confidence, team work, and a passion to make an impact.