New York Life-Irvine
As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded. Successful financial sales are rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Coming to work at New York Life each day means contributing to the financial goals of millions of families and businesses and providing them with peace of mind. As a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our policy owners' interests and priorities; this makes our jobs meaningful and often personal.
Our purpose-driven mindset has attracted a diverse group of people who want to do good and support the communities where we live and work.
We offer Fast Track to Management Opportunities: Once you have successfully completed 12 months of sales experience, attained the required FINRA registrations, and met the following requirements, you will become eligible to transition into management as an Associate Partner:
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Exemplary communication and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 6/7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
Traits of our most successful Associates
- Passion to help people
- Attitude for success
$70,000 - $100,000
About New York Life-Irvine
- At New York Life, we strive to be the best every day, the same as you. Here are just a few of our recent recognition's
- Ranked #69 on the Fortune 500 list, Fortune magazine, 2018
- Fortune magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018
- Perfect score of 100 percent on the 2018 Corporate Equality Index
- Top 70 Companies For Executive Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) for 2018
- For the sixth year in a row, our company was named one of Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies For Diversity for 2018, ranking 22nd on this prestigious list
- Forbes magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers 2018, an exclusive ranking of the 500 best large employers
- Training magazine’s Training Top 125 ranking for 2018, a ranking of a company’s excellence in employer-sponsored training and development programs
Take the first step to your future success.