New York Life - Baltimore
WORK FROM HOME-DMV
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using a comprehensive array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds
As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community plan for their financial futures.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets, and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment strategies
- Serve as a trusted partner for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Building Rapport
- FINRA Life/Health Insurance license (not required)
- A basic understanding of the role of a financial planner or financial consultant, as well as interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
$65,000 - $90,000+
About New York Life - Baltimore
New York Life is 20,000 employees and agents across 120 offices in the US and a thriving global asset management operation. Together, we span a wide variety of nationalities, generations, cultures, and backgrounds. But one common goal unites us every day: strengthening our clients’ financial security now and in the future. Here are just a few of the ways we’re working to achieve this mission.
Why New York Life?
From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the corporate office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
New York Life is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.