New York Life - Chad Franks Group
If you are a leadership-oriented individual who is ready to take your financial career to the next level as a partner in our general office, we have an opportunity for you! New York Life Insurance Company is currently hiring managers for its Fast Track Partner Program, a training in which participants start as financial professionals who gain first-hand experience in the field. Completion of the program requirements can lead to a transition into management as an associate partner. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for hiring and developing a team of financial professionals. You’ll also be enrolled in the Management Development Program, which is an intensive program that will prime you for success as a manager.
We offer a full array of employee benefits which include 401k, Group Insurance, Profit Sharing, and Defined Benefit Pension plan.
Training, Development Benefits: From quality training programs to a competitive compensation package, New York Life offers tremendous support and benefits to our financial professionals and managers. Our dedicated teams at the General Office and the Corporate Office support our managers and help them impact their agents and communities.
About New York Life: We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, consistently appearing on the Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the four major rating agencies: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA)2. For over 65 years we have led the way in the industry with the most U.S. members of the Million Dollar Round Table - the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.
- Hire, develop, and help us expand our field of advisors across the state
- Lead and motivate our sales team by setting a sales plan for each sales associate, identifying individual sales targets, and overseeing training programs to make sure they’re successful
- Coach and counsel your sales team members, evaluate their performance, and offer suggestions for improvement
- Identify new sales opportunities, emerging markets, and lead generation programs to keep us growing
- Build and execute business plans to expand our sales volume and help create new sales goals
- Aid Agents in presenting client solutions using a comprehensive array of our financial products and services, including life insurance, fixed and variable annuities, and mutual funds
- Transition into management as an Associate Partner once you have achieved the program requirements
- Develop a personalized, long-term strategy and gain hands-on experience while assisting clients in identifying and achieving their financial goals
- Select, hire, and grow your financial professionals team as an associate partner
- Hone your skills and facilitate success as a manager by participating in our intensive, six-month Associate Partner Training Program
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance or investment sales management as a sales executive or in a leadership role in the sales department
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Some sales experience needed
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career as a goal-oriented, highly motivated financial professional
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or insurance industry is required
If you are:
- Highly motivated
- A strong communicator
- Seeking a rewarding and challenging career
We would like to learn more about you!
$82,000 - $127,000 at plan
About New York Life - Chad Franks Group
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life -Chad Franks Group is uniquely aligned with the client's interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18