Are you looking for a career change?
At Equitable Advisors, your next chapter can start today. In the current economy, stability and financial freedom are two important factors that job seekers look for when searching for their ideal career. Knowing that many hard-working and achievement-driven individuals have found that the Financial Professional opportunity with Equitable Advisors provides them with a rewarding career, not just a job. Our Financial Professionals help their clients with everything from paying for education to saving for retirement, assisting them in planning for their financial futures.
As an Equitable Advisor:
- Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package
- Training, support, and hands-on management
- Designation reimbursement-CFP, ChFC, CLU
- Career advancement-management track
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, financial products, and services to help clients meet their financial objectives
- Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis
- Provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized to consumer segments that demand high-quality service
- Sell financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, and investment options
Requirements for the Financial Professional position include:
- Must get Series 7, 66 within 90 days
- Life and Health License
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter who possesses integrity, a strong work ethic, and the desire to help others to plan for and protect their financial futures
- A team player and excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities.
- Upbeat personality
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- CFP or Professional designations a plus
$45,000+ Commission Based
Benefits of working with us:
- The compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive the support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!