Center For Wealth Preservation
We are growing and looking to add great people to our team. Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of long-term advisor relationships, a wealth of industry knowledge, great communications skills, and a meticulous eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Identify, seek, and establish prospects continuously and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Collect each client’s financial information to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field is preferred but not required
- Life Accident and Health License required
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, or financial consultant
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Commission-based salary
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policy owners. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policy owners consistently since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities.