Center For Wealth Preservation
Are you looking to advance your career in a role with meaningful and fulfilling work? Do you want the stability of an industry-leading organization with enterprising freedom to advance based on your personal results? At the Center for Wealth Preservation, you'll help shape your client's financial futures for each stage in their lives.
- Generate client prospects by attending local tradeshows and events, hosting seminars, joining networking groups, utilizing online marketing venues, and asking for referrals.
- Develop and execute a plan to attract and engage target audiences that will attract client prospects to build your practice.
- Schedule and conduct financial planning and advice meetings with clients and client prospects.
- Build deep, meaningful relationships with clients and develop a service model to provide solutions that support their financial goals.
- Teaming opportunities with seasoned financial advisors as you achieve program standards and advance in your training curriculum.
- Follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when serving clients and prospects and performing all work-related activities.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent suggested but not required.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
- Willingness and desire to work on a commission-based salary.
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Center For Wealth Preservation
The Center for Wealth Preservation was founded with the mission of assisting clients in every aspect of their financial lives. We provide the most comprehensive and personal service available, thus earning a reputation for excellence in our industry. For each client, we strive to help create financial stability and security for a life of greater confidence, choice, and freedom. Our Financial Services Professionals take pride in their credibility as trusted business professionals who help others.
We have 5 areas of practice specialization:
- Business Solutions
- Education Planning
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Special Needs Planning