Launch your career in insurance by applying to join our growing team as a financial representative! We are looking for individuals with customer service skills who are passionate about helping our clients achieve financial security and reach their financial goals. In exchange, we offer an employee-powered work culture that provides you with the training program, support, and freedom you need to succeed in this role. You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of unmatched products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results. If you’re seeking a flexible full-time position that offers a world of advancement potential, send us your resume today!
Who We Are: Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the “World’s Most Admired” companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for more than 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on their evolving financial needs
- Grow new business by generating a prospective customer base and advertise our financial products via referrals
- Assess each client’s financial information to make strategic product, plan, and investment
- Remain updated about financial industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Provide continued excellent service by cultivating long-term relationships with clients and remain in mind should clients have new financial needs
- Displays excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong work ethic and integrity
- Eagerness to learn about the financial industry and our various offerings and products
- Should have the ability to market yourself and network with potential clients
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field is recommended but not required
About Northwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual is here for what’s most important—helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. Through a distinctive big-picture approach, including both insurance and investments, we’re helping people navigate life and guide them to their goals today, and in the days to come. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients.
With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.5 million people who rely on us for life, disability income, and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage, and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. The company holds more than $125 billion of client assets as a part of its wealth management company and investment services.