New York Life - Kenneth Lee
Bi-Lingual Financial Representative
We are seeking bi-lingual Financial Representatives to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have an Associates' or Bachelor's degree in business or related fields, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term relationships, and excellent communication skills - in English and at least one other language. Apply now!
- Gather each client’s financial information to determine financial status, cash flow, financial goals, and financial expectations
- Design customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Execute exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Identify, seek, and establish prospects continuously and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is desired
- Current professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is required
- Fluent in at least 2 Languages (Including English)
$80,000 - $100,000 to Plan
About New York Life - Kenneth Lee
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our Insurance, Annuity, and Investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
We have always believed in helping people like you, families like yours, and businesses of all kinds create, protect, and preserve their financial security. Since 1845, we’ve been doing just that.
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010