One of America’s Top 25 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boost your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results
Madison/Sun Prairie/Middleton/Verona Area
- Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with clients.
- As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
$10 - $100 yearly
About Northwestern Mutual
Our team partners with Northwestern Mutual to impact families through financial planning and services. Our vision is to attract high integrity professionals to positively impact this mission and culture. We help build a vision in the unknown, build relationships, and guide candidates through our mutual selection process. Let's set up a meeting to see if it's a good fit!