Northwestern Mutual - Baton Rouge
One of America’s Top 25 internships according to Vault.com, Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative interns strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives.
- An award-winning training program to help you get started
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boost your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results
- Our Financial Representative Apprentices come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with clients.
- As you excel in your role, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs, and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
$35,000 - $65,000 at plan
About Northwestern Mutual - Baton Rouge
The Northwestern Mutual Difference:
We make plans for people, not just money. So no matter your goals, we have access to top-rated products and services to help you meet each one.
- Best Life Insurance Company ranked by NerdWallet, April 2019
- Highest financial strength ratings of any life insurer from all four major rating agencies
- Top 5 U.S. Independent Investment Broker-Dealer
2017-2019 and TM, NerdWallet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
A.M. Best Company, A++ (highest), 04/20; Fitch Ratings, AAA (highest), 08/20; Moody's Investors Service, Aaa (highest), 07/20; S&P Global Ratings, AA+ (second highest), 06/20. Ratings are subject to change. Ratings are for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company and Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company.
Measured by 2019 total revenues. Ranking for Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC. Sources: Financial Advisor Magazine and Investment News, May 2020.