New York Life- Finger Lakes General Office
Are you a leader who has the following traits?
If yes, consider becoming an insurance professional to drive a positive impact in the lives of families every day. At New York Life, you’re in control of your career journey. Backed by a Fortune 100 company that is a leader in the financial services industry, New York Life will invest in you from the start, training you invaluable skills such as branding and marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), and communication, and providing you with a development team and sales support to guide your success.
What is expected of our Agents?
- The ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Participate in our top-notch training curriculum to become a better financial professional.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals utilizing our consultative process and systems.
- Cultivate relationships and help every family member or individual pursue financial security.
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients on a daily basis.
- Provide compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Have a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients, resulting in trust with individuals and families.
- Make an impact in your community through your outreach efforts and passions.
- Must possess integrity and the ability to be coachable
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients on a daily basis
- Desire to succeed and run your own practice- entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Resilency to follow up with prospects to cultivate a winning relationship
$70,000 - $100,000 yearly
About New York Life- Finger Lakes General Office
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years,
helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are
accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for
our clients. To prepare for the future, we are constantly innovating and looking ahead to find more ways to increase value
for our clients.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• A 401(k) plan (after one year of service)
• A defined benefit pension plan (subject to eligibility and vesting requirements)
• Reimbursement for certain company-approved industry designations