New York Life Insurance - Silicon Valley
New York Life Financial Professional
As a New York Life Financial Professional, you will build up your personal career path and develop your client base in the San Francisco Bay Area helping clients and their families with their insurance and financial needs. You will be responsible for providing your clients professional guidance and product solutions to help meet their Insurance, Retirement Planning, College Funding, and Investment needs.
- Develop marketing plans and achieve business goals.
- Prospect for potential clients and maintain clients’ relationships.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs for individuals and their families.
- Present professional solutions with New York Life products and services that can best meet the needs of the client.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge through the New York Life Insurance Company University (NYLIC-U) training courses and other channels including training at the General Office and through mentoring with established agents and joining agent study groups.
Requirement and Preferences:
- US work authorization is Required.
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred.
- Bilingual with Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese preferred.
- Health & Life Insurance License holder preferred (Not Required).
- 1-3 years of Sales or Financial Advisor Experience preferred.
Skills (possessed or willingness to acquire):
- Effective communication skills and outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships.
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined in order to attain goals.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills.
- Opportunities for growing compensation and significant income potential.
- Full benefits including but not limited to Health/Life/Disability/Dental/Vision insurance, 401k, and a retirement pension plan.
- Online courses for preparing the state Health & Life Insurance License exams.
- NYLIC-U training program for agents’ professional training and development.
- A variety of quality products, including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance and investment products.
- Online platform with digital tools for work assistance, marketing support, and client services.
- A team of highly trained and experienced product consultants to support your business growth.
$119,500+ at plan commission
About New York Life Insurance - Silicon Valley
About New York Life
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on the long-term success for our clients.
- 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity: New York Life ranks #82 out of the 500 companies recognized.
- Training Magazine 2021: Top Companies for Learning and Development
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation
SMRU#1943477 Exp 09/31/2022