New York Life
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Ability to learn and understand the needs and financial concerns of clients - our training program will teach you exactly how this is done! We have the best training program in our industry with a mixture of in-person and online training.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security. At the end of the day, we are in the relationship business; what we do is not a transaction.
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term relationships and friendships with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of the community over time.
- Be your own boss. We don't punch a clock. You get to work when you want, with who you want, and where you want.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A 4-year college degree is a plus, but not required
- The candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred, but not required. We have the best training in the industry, which will teach candidates everything about sales in the financial services industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Self-accountability
- Strong desire to help others It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
- Strong people and relationship-building skills
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About New York Life
As a mutual company, we are accountable only to you. That means we are fully aligned with our policy owners, not with outside investors or Wall Street. This allows us to focus on delivering lifelong value to our customers. New York Life has been around for over 175 years of industry success. We are a Fortune 100 company and are ranked No. 71 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list. We are the Largest Mutual Insurer in the U.S.
New York Life has the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch (AAA), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), Standard & Poor’s (AA+)
New York Life is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
New York Life 51 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10010