New York Life
New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the opportunity to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
- Financial Professionals help clients identify and achieve their financial goals. Through New York Life, Eagle Strategies and NYLIFE Securities, our Financial Professionals offer an array of financial products and services to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products and impeccable service.
- Financial strategies may include but are not limited to retirement planning, education funding, business planning, employee benefits, special needs planning, legacy and estate planning.
- We require motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are willing to invest their time and energy into creating profitable and rewarding careers.
- The candidate we seek must possess uncompromising integrity and ability to communicate complex ideas.
- The candidate must also have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients, must have excellent communication skills and effective relationship management skills.
About New York Life
New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)1. For 65 Consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world2. New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 20193.