New York Life
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Training, Development Benefits:
- Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to terminate benefit plans at any time for any reason.
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities.
We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #71 on Fortune 100 in 2019
- Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company 2019
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 7/30/18
Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to terminate benefit plans at any time for any reason. 2 MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Be the authority for our customers on the following:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement planning
- Business Planning
- Long term care
- Worksite benefits
- History of past success
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Sales experience a plus
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan, commission
About New York Life
- Mutual company
- #71 on Fortune 500
- 175 years of providing life insurance and financial security to generations of Americans
- $26.97 Billion in surplus
- $300 Million in charitable contributions since 1979