New York Life
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career, while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Training, Development & Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com
What is expected of our Agents?
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients.
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter.
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals.
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients.
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise.
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year College Degree (Recommended)
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
About New York Life
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act in integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partner, and one another. Ground in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.