New York Life and NYLIFE Securities
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Are you a driven self-starter with strong principles who is interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? We are looking for you! New York Life is growing its team by hiring a financial service professional who can offer our wealth of financial products and services to clients who are striving to establish strong financial foundations and achieve their monetary goals for a bright future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Develop and implement tailored financial plans using our array of services while considering each client’s financial needs and life circumstances
- Work with each client to collect personal financial information including status, cash flow, and expectations for documentation in our CRM
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Provide financial recommendations to clients for savings plans, life insurance policies, mutual fund investments, and other financial products
- Leverage marketing and social media tools to identify, pursue, and secure new clients who can benefit from having a trusted financial service professional
- Planning and support to clients in order to help clients achieve their professionals assist clients to maintain their current assets and portfolios and assist with obtaining additional assets as desired
- Obtain additional securities license paid for by New York Life
- In conjunction with in-office training, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device
- Advanced opportunities available
- Must have effective relationship management skills
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- High school graduate
- Life and health license a plus
- The candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and experience preferred
- Enterprising mindset
- Strong desire to help others
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills
- Being a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
$75,824 + at plan commission
About New York Life and NYLIFE Securities
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment products and services. By continuing to be a mutual company, we are uniquely aligned with our customers. By maintaining superior financial strength, we protect their future. By acting with integrity and humanity, we can earn their trust and loyalty. Every decision we make, every action we take has one overriding purpose: To be here when our customers need us.
Benefits include retirement, life, medical, dental, vision, and defined benefit pension plan.