Are you an experienced financial advisor who thrives on providing excellent service to help your clients meet their financial goals? If so, we are looking for you! Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of long term advisor relationships, a wealth of industry knowledge, great communications skills, and a meticulous eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Aid clients in implementing financial recommendations such as savings plans, life insurance, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Customize financial plans for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Compile each client’s financial information to determine financial goals, financial status, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Seek, identify, and approach new prospects continuously and establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Relevant knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is vital
- Valid professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field
Benefits of working with us:
- Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!