New York Life -Indianapolis
We are seeking a driven individual to become a financial advisor to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long term advising relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Assist clients in implementing financial recommendations such as life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Program proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is required
$60,000 - $100,000
About New York Life -Indianapolis
For 175 years, people have worked with New York Life to protect their families and futures. We believe in the importance of human guidance and in trusted relationships built on being there when our customers need us most.