New York Life - Lansing/Ann Arbor
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
$50,000 - $80,000 At Plan
About New York Life - Lansing/Ann Arbor
The mutual insurance company offering a wide range of products. Will cover costs of licensing, full benefits package. Affiliated with NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies.