The Financial Planning Analyst role is a hybrid position that will be responsible for business forecasting and providing analysis in decision-making on all operational, financial, and strategic matters.
- Provide FP&A finance support to the business leadership team related to operational, financial, and strategic metrics.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to help create the business’ medium to the long-term financial and strategic plan.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Develop the budget and discuss projected information with various departments in the Company.
- Analyze financial and operational results to identify and report how the Company is performing.
- Utilize an ERP system, as well as other reporting tools, to deliver key insights into business performance.
- Assist in preparing business cases to support new investments and strategic plans, as well as assisting with other key business decisions.
- Communicate results and recommendations to the senior leadership team for improvements that will help lead to cost reduction, revenue generation, and streamlining of Company's business operations.
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool, as well as Dashboard reports.
- Additional duties on an as-needed basis.
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and active listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Significant analytical skills with demonstrated ability to solve difficult problems.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to function efficiently in a high-paced and (at times) stressful environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are a plus.
- MS Dynamics Business Central skills are preferred.
- Experience with Jet Reports is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
- At least three years of Accounting/Finance experience is required.
- Includes prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds on an as-needed basis.
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
We are a manufacturer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, components, kits, replacement parts, and other accessories located in Auburndale, WI. The company sells its compressed air piping systems under three brand names and provides air compressors and numerous accessories, including filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through its own e-commerce website and via e-tailers, farm and ranch retailers, distributors, contractors, and direct to commercial and industrial businesses. Key applications include packaging lines, inert gas distribution, robotics, valve actuation/control systems, welding, and other pneumatic applications. RapidAir has customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, please visit the following website: www.rapidairproducts.com