Capstone Partners Financial and Insurance Services (LA)
Financial decisions have a significant impact on what people can achieve in life. Unfortunately, many people make poor choices while others hire a professional. That's why we're looking for an experienced financial planner to join our team. The goal is to help clients make smarter financial decisions and achieve more in their lives. The best financial planners are knowledgeable about industry trends, capital markets, and possess strong technical skills.
- Source client opportunities through a variety of prospecting strategies
- Gather and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data for your clients
- Make recommendations that alleviate client concerns and help clients achieve their goals
- Be an ethical resource for financial guidance
- Guide clients through the complicated process of financial decision-making
- Charismatic professionalism and eagerness to work with people
- Experience in general concepts of financial planning
- Desire to continue learning and improving one's skillset and knowledge base
- Sales experience (financial services industry preferred, but not required)
- Full suite of advisor licenses (Series 7/66 and Life/Accident/Health preferred) or a desire to obtain these licenses immediately
$60,000 - $90,000 OTE
About Capstone Partners Financial and Insurance Services (LA)
At Capstone Partners Financial and Insurance Services (OC), we provide holistic financial planning, wealth management, and protection services to craft a strategy that empowers our clients to achieve their vision.