Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an experienced financial advisor to advise our clients and help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. We are looking for someone with a proven success record advising long-term clients, with superb math, analysis, and customer service skills. If this sounds like a fit for your expertise, please apply today so that we can be in touch!
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Assist clients in implementing financial recommendations such as life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Design customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Gather each client’s financial information to determine financial status, cash flow, financial goals, and financial expectations
- CPA license, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Proven success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is essential
- Knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is desired
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is required
Benefits of working with us:
- The compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive the support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!