The Hayes Team at Equitable Advisors
We're looking for a professional, detail-oriented administrative assistant for our growing Wealth Management and Retirement Planning team. This is a great opportunity to get into this industry without your securities license and while getting a consistent income.
Your top priority will be to help the sales team "seal the deal" by helping clients by setting up their accounts, completing paperwork and following up to make sure the client is happy and the paperwork is done accurately. You will get to have daily interaction with the clients and help them fulfill their financial goals.
Our successful candidate will have great communications skills, fantastic organization skills and a meticulous eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to current and new clients. Track and monitor communications and keep record.
- Manage the flow of client paperwork in the office from start to finish.
- Keep sales team informed on how their paperwork is coming and how their client is.
- Follow up with clients to be sure the paperwork is done completely and accurately.
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills and customer service skills are vital.
- Administrative experience and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Loves create and following check-lists.
- Great communication skills and enjoys talking to people one on one.
- Task-master with a strong work ethic.
- Expert-level typing proficiency
- Great computer and technology skills. Able to learn new computer programs with ease.
$13.50 - $15.50 hourly
About The Hayes Team at Equitable Advisors
This emerging financial services company is growing fast! We need a person to help complete paperwork to set up our new clients, so we can catapult our sales efforts and double/triple our success. We have a ton of clients and are great at closing them and servicing, but we are not good at paperwork, so we are looking for someone who is, and who can help grow with us and take our team and company to the next level.