New York Life - Greater Pittsburgh
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Look for, identify, and secure new clients to serve as a trusted advisor for crucial financial decisions
- Serve as a collaborative team player willing to further development through continued training opportunities
- As a Client Relationship Specialist, you will have the ability to create your own flexible schedule working with your desired clientele. Candidates for this role must have Business-Focused Mindset, desire, and passion to serve others.
- Day-to-day operations will involve meeting face to face, (in person, or virtually) to discuss planning for future objectives of your desired client in the market you select. You will speak with your client and provide custom solutions guiding them toward their desired goals all while developing strong business and personal relationships.
- We (our award-winning development team) will work with you to help you develop your skills and become proficient in implementing financial strategies. Development Meetings will be run virtually or in person 3 days per week 3 hours per day. You will also have the opportunity to work with a seasoned Specialist to aid in the development and growth of your business.
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Must be driven, committed to serving people, and have a growth mindset
$75,000 at plan yearly
About New York Life - Greater Pittsburgh
Backed by 175 years of experience. Product offerings, producer support, opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training, and broad-spectrum marketing. New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives, and more. Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families, and businesses toward the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person, it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities. Established in 1845, New York Life continues to be the leader in the financial advising space for the protection of and accumulation of wealth in the United States.