MassMutual Greater Philadelphia - Metkiff Team
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are looking for an experienced financial advisor to advise our clients and help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their financial goals. We are looking for someone with a proven success record advising long-term clients, with superb math, analysis, and customer service skills. If this sounds like a fit for your expertise, start your application today!
- Assist clients in implementing financial recommendations such as life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products
- Collect each client’s financial information to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Proven success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is essential
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is vital
- Valid professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field is required
$108,500 at plan earnings
About MassMutual Greater Philadelphia - Metkiff Team
Pivotal life events often occur without warning. At MassMutual Greater Philadelphia, we take great pride in knowing that we have helped our neighbors, friends, families and business owners make good decisions when it comes to being financially prepared for the unexpected. We put the needs of our clients first and hold the strong belief that doing business the right way leads to long-lasting relationships with the communities we serve.
Be part of a top MassMutual Team within MassMutual that offers training, licensing, and development with a focus on Financial Planning.