New York Life Nassau-Suffolk Region
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial service professional committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Use a CRM to organize each client’s financial status, goals, cash flow, and monetary expectations for use in their individual financial plan
- Assess each client’s potential life and financial needs to create an individualized financial plan that leverages the products and serves we offer
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
Job Duties: A licensed financial services professional is responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new potential clients to discuss financial concerns and needs
- Conducting information-gathering meetings with clients
- Analyzing client needs and presenting potential solutions
- Providing ongoing service to clients
- Developing and implementing personal business and marketing plans
- On-going development of professional skills and knowledge
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
- Ability to successfully network to prospect new potential clients is a must
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous sales experience a +
- Life and health insurance licenses within 30 days of acceptance ( company will pay for costs )
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 registrations within 120 days ( company will pay for costs )
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Strong sales, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, leadership, and communications skills
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Previous Athlete and/or Coaching profession
- Training through NYLIC University (One of the most comprehensive and well-respected training programs in the industry)
$65,000 - $105,000 yearly
About New York Life Nassau-Suffolk Region
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #73on the 2020Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/2019. For over 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.