New York Life - Los Angeles
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial advisor committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Participate in educational meetings or seminars relevant to client risk tolerant and financial objectives for research prior to offering sound financial advice
- Develop and implement tailored financial plans using our array of services while considering each client’s financial needs and life circumstances
- Use a CRM to organize each client’s financial status, goals, cash flow, and monetary expectations for use in their individual financial plan
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Leverage marketing and social media tools to identify, pursue, and secure new clients who can benefit from having a trusted financial advisor
- Ability to successfully network to prospect new potential clients is a must
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- Must have effective relationship management skills
$75,000 - $90,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life - Los Angeles
At New York Life Southern California, we are the gold standard in the Financial Services industry. We take pride in the leadership of our people and create conditions for peak performance. We are world class by every standard and in everything we do, and the development of our people is our ultimate advantage. As a Senior Partner of our firm, I look forward to speaking soon.
All the best,
Ishkhan Boghossian, MBA
Senior Partner- New York Life Insurance Company