Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- A required Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or similarly related field
About Northwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual is here for what’s most important—helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. Through a distinctive big-picture approach, including both insurance and investments, we’re helping people navigate life and guide them to their goals today, and in the days to come. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients.
With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.5 million people who rely on us for life, disability income, and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage, and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. The company holds more than $125 billion of client assets as a part of its wealth management company and investment services.