New York Life Hawaii
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Join the New York Life team as a motivated financial service professional committed to bettering the lives of others. We want to grow your career by helping you make our many financial products and services available to clients who are looking for a sustainable approach to achieving a sound financial future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Implement social media and other marketing tools to identify, seek, and generate prospects with whom you can foster strong, long-term relationships as a reliable financial service professional
- Develop and implement tailored financial plans using our array of services while considering each client’s financial needs and life circumstances
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Employ a research-based approach to providing financial advice and strategies based on educational meetings and/or seminars centered on client risk tolerance and financial goals
- Collect and organize each client’s financial information using a CRM to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Ability to successfully network to prospect new potential clients is a must
- Must possess uncompromising integrity and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
$100,000 - $130,000 at Plan per year
About New York Life Hawaii
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our client's interests and priorities. With over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
• A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
• #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
• A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT* year after year
• Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard and Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); Fitch (AAA).
Agents and dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. *MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity