New York Life - Nassau-Suffolk NY
Are you an experienced financial advisor who thrives on providing excellent service to help your clients meet their financial goals? If so, we are looking for you! Our successful candidate will have a proven track record of long-term advisor relationships, a wealth of industry knowledge, great communications skills, and a meticulous eye for detail. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Gather each client’s financial information to determine financial status, cash flow, financial goals, and financial expectations
- Develop and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is necessary
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Superior customer service skills, math skills, relationship skills, and communication skills are preferred
- Valid professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- Life and Health License
- SIE and or Series 6 or 7
- Series 63 a plus
$91,000 + Benefits
About New York Life - Nassau-Suffolk NY
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for our clients.
We’re proud of our position in the industry • Training Magazine 2021: Top Companies for Learning and Development • Fortune Magazine 2021: New York Life ranks #1 in 2021 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies list for Insurance: Life and Health.
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity. • 2021 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity: New York Life ranks #82 out of the 500 companies recognized • LATINA Style 2019: Company of the Year • Forbes 2019: America’s Best Employers for Diversity • Diversity Inc 2018: Top 50 Companies for Diversity