Personal Financial Planner
We are seeking an experienced financial advisor to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term advising relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Develop and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- CPA license, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field is required
- Proven success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is essential
- Experience with computer programs, such as MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is essential
- Knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is desired
$80,000 at plan earnings
About NYLIFE Securities
New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Advisors offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V