The Piedmont Group
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
About The Piedmont Group
The Piedmont Group is a holistic financial planning company with an emphasis on protection. All of our advisors have diverse business strategies, training and accountability, and practice management skills. It has been voted one of the best places to work in 2015,2016,2018 and 2019.
OUR MISSION-Professional advisors delivering holistic and practical advice to create a better tomorrow for their clients.
OUR VISION-Our firm, comprised of 5-Star advisors, equipped with the latest technology and resources serving families and businesses.