The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for financial advisors with the following qualities: hard-working, success/detail-oriented advisors with positive energy, who possess great people skills and have a “team player” mentality. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- 3+ years of Financial Services Industry experience as a Financial Advisor / Financial Consultant
- 3+ years of Sales Experience (Retail Sales, Financial Sales, Outside Sales, Etc.)
- 3+ years of Customer Relations experience (Client Service Representative, Etc.)
- Currently held CFP or CFP Candidate is a plus
$76,500 - $106,500 at Plan per year
About The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
The Piedmont Group is a general agency of MassMutual based in Atlanta, Georgia. Through comprehensive financial planning, we help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through some of the most important decisions of their lives. We set ourselves apart from other firms by focusing on the individual, building a foundation that can allow our clients to take control of their own financial lives.
That same foundation can be found in our company culture. Our advisors and staff are always working to create an inclusive environment that represents our core values: growth, family, teamwork, and happiness.
We are a young and agile firm that is always looking for new ways to amaze our clients and grow our network of talent. We're lifelong learners that take pride in our commitment to training and education, and we work tirelessly to help our financial professionals explore their limitless potential.