New York Life - Pittsburgh
Do you want to retire with your current job position?
The Financial Professional position is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of a Fortune 100 company. As a Financial Professional with New York life you will guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines. You'll help solidify your own future as well because you’ll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
Training, Development, and Benefits
Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. The multifaceted system includes:
- In conjunction with in-office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
- You can read in full about all benefits for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Guide individuals, families, and businesses alike into the financial future they desire
- Time management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred not required
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others
- It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
About New York Life - Pittsburgh
As a mutual company, with no investors or outside owners, New York Life is uniquely aligned with our clients’ interests and priorities. We had over 170 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
- #73 on Fortune 100 in 2020
- A leading company with many agents qualifying for MDRT 2 year after year
- Highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer: Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA) as of 9/12/19
New York Life Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity