The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group only hires and retains the best!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, career-minded certified public accountant to help us run our business with financial clarity and confidence. This position will oversee our financial planning by ensuring the accuracy of our financial information, preparing financial reports, maintaining our general ledger, and optimizing our business with data-driven recommendations. If you love flexing your analytical skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Oversee business administration by regularly updating financial records, financial documents, and accounting systems, and conduct financial reporting on a regular basis
- Conduct internal auditing
- Offer suggestions to improve the company’s current financial status
- Improve our accounting policies and procedures for a successful business model
- Bookkeeping: Ensure the accuracy and compliance of our financial documents such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and financial transactions
- Passed the uniform CPA examination from the AICPA and possess a CPA certification in compliance with the state board of accountancy regulations
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience in accounting services, financial services or similar
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$77,500 - $95,000 DOE
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a growing real estate problem-solving firm.
IRBY’s vision is to be the most dominant, market-leading real estate investing and distressed asset acquisition team by building a culture that provides sustainable, rewarding, and profitable long-term careers. Our purpose is to Improve Lives, Elevate Communities, and Challenge the Standard.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Our principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Mission: Act with selfless purpose setting everyone up for success
- Action: Take smart action to drive massive results
- Honor: Do the right thing
- Attitude: Have a positive, problem-solving mindset
- Win: Play full out. No excuses.
- Ask the questions: What coaching do you have for me? What can I do better?
Check us out at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.