The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group only hires and retains the best!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, career-minded certified public accountant to help us run our business with financial clarity and confidence. This position will oversee our financial planning by ensuring the accuracy of our financial information, preparing financial reports, maintaining our general ledger, and optimizing our business with data-driven recommendations. If you love flexing your analytical skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Oversee business administration by regularly updating financial records, financial documents, and accounting systems, and conduct financial reporting on a regular basis
- Conduct internal auditing
- Offer suggestions to improve the company’s current financial status
- Improve our accounting policies and procedures for a successful business model
- Bookkeeping: Ensure the accuracy and compliance of our financial documents such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and financial transactions
- Passed the uniform CPA examination from the AICPA and possess a CPA certification in compliance with the state board of accountancy regulations
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience in accounting services, financial services or similar
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$77,500 - $95,000 DOE
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.