Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other related business or money management tools desired
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
$102,000 at plan earnings
About MassMutual NC
Through comprehensive financial planning, We help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through some of the most important decisions of their lives. We set ourselves apart by focusing on the individual, building a foundation that can allow our clients to take control of their financial lives. That same foundation is found in our company culture. Our financial professionals always work to create an inclusive environment that represents our core values: growth, family, teamwork, and happiness.
We are a young and agile firm that is always looking for new ways to amaze our clients and grow our talent network. We're lifelong learners that take pride in our commitment to training and education, and we work tirelessly to help our financial professionals explore their potential.
- Outstanding company culture
- Top-tier training/education
- Raleigh office located near the PNC arena