New York Life - Greater Pittsburgh
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the ropes of the financial service needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- As a Client Relationship Specialist, you will have the ability to create your own flexible schedule working with your desired clientele. Candidates for this role must have Entrepreneurial Mindset, desire, and passion to serve others.
- Day-to-day operations will involve meeting face to face, (in person, or virtually) to discuss planning for future objectives of your desired client in the market you select. You will speak with your client and provide custom solutions guiding them toward their desired goals all while developing strong business and personal relationships.
- We (our award-winning development team) will work with you to help you develop your skills and become proficient in implementing financial strategies. Development Meetings will be run virtually or in person 3 days per week 3 hours per day. You will also have the opportunity to work with a seasoned Specialist to aid in the development and growth of your business.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Superior communication, relationship building, and math skills to establish a strong foundation of customer service for all clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Must be driven, committed to serving people, and have a growth mindset.
About New York Life - Greater Pittsburgh
Backed by 175 years of experience. Product offerings, producer support, opportunity for advancement, personal growth, ongoing training and broad-spectrum marketing. New York Life innovatively strides the cutting edge in client servicing, systematically paving the way for success with tested processes, actively immersed with you in achieving your desired career objectives and more. Step into a client’s life and help them achieve their financial goals, while building a great career for yourselves in the process. Utilizing our expansive product lines our Agents work to guide individuals, families and businesses towards the financial strategy that is right for them. That is no easy task, but for the right person it can be a truly rewarding career with the potential for growth opportunities. Established in 1845, New York Life continues to be the leader in the financial advising space for the protection of and accumulation of wealth in the United States.