New York Life - John Kelly
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
- Must have the ability to successfully network and prospect for new clients
$60,000 - $90,000 at plan per year
About New York Life - John Kelly
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.