New York Life Nassau-Suffolk Region
Our mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions. We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both the permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.
Are you a driven self-starter with strong principles who is interested in making a positive difference in the lives of others? We are looking for you! New York Life is growing its team by hiring a financial service professional who can offer our wealth of financial products and services to clients who are striving to establish strong financial foundations and achieve their monetary goals for a bright future.
Training, Support, and Professional Development: New York Life offers a comprehensive three-year training program, marketing support, as well as prospecting and technical assistance. Our programs give you the ability to work with highly successful, established agents and managers who assist you in developing a clientele. New York Life provides the resources and ongoing support you would expect from a Fortune 100 company.
About New York Life: New York Life is among the strongest and most respected financial companies in the world. New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer by each of the four major rating companies: A.M. Best (A++), Standard & Poor’s (AA+), Moody’s Investors Service (Aaa), and Fitch (AAA)¹. For 65 consecutive years, we have led the Million Dollar Round Table with more members than any other insurance or financial institution in the world². New York Life has been recognized as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine for 2019.
Financial Service Professionals offer investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registered Representatives offer securities through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
1-Full-time agents and their dependents are immediately eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, and group term life insurance. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2- Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as 7/30/18.
3- MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance. SOURCE: MDRT as of 7/1/2019
4- Based on revenue as reported by “Fortune 500 ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),” Fortune magazine, 6/1/19. For methodology, please see http://fortune.com/fortune500/
- Create customized financial plans using the products and services we offer based on each client’s potential life and financial needs
- Identify, seek out, and generate prospects continuously using social media or other marketing tools and create strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Assist clients with decisions related to life insurance, mutual funds, savings plans, and other financial products and services
- Employ a research-based approach to providing financial advice and strategies based on educational meetings and/or seminars centered on client risk tolerance and financial goals
- Collect and organize each client’s financial information using a CRM to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable service. Our financial professionals help clients develop a long-term financial strategy to achieve their financial goals using an array of financial products and services, including life insurance, investments, annuities, and mutual funds. As a financial professional with New York Life, you will be able to build your practice and help those in your community prepare for their financial futures.
- Candidates need to be able to communicate complicated concepts and maintain strong principles such as honesty and integrity
- Strong relationship management skills and/or experience required
- Required to effectively network to identify potential new clients
We’re looking for people who possess the following characteristics:
- Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
- Outgoing personality with the ability to develop relationships (i.e., “People Person") and a sincere desire to help others
- Fearless, positive attitude and willingness to be accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About New York Life Nassau-Suffolk Region
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #73on the 2020Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any U.S. life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). *Source: Independent Third Party Ratings Reports as of 9/12/2019. For over 66 consecutive years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.