NYL - Melville Office
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Provide strategic recommendations for products, plans, investments, and other methods to help clients achieve financial goals
- Seek, identify, and secure strong relationships with new clients by serving as their trusted financial advisor
- Valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
$75,000 - $125,000 yearly
About NYL - Melville Office
About New York Life...
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on the long-term success of our clients.
We’re proud of our financial strength.5
• A++ Superior (A.M. Best)
• AAA Exceptionally Strong (Fitch)
• Aaa Exceptional (Moody’s)
• AA+ Very Strong (Standard & Poor’s
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity.
• Human Rights Campaign: 2022 Corporate Equality Index
• Forbes 2022: America’s Best Employers for Diversity
• Latino Leaders 2022 Best Companies for Latinos to Work For