Strategic Financial Partners
Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or other related field
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
$82,000 - $105,000 yearly
About Strategic Financial Partners
The local roots of our firm date back to 1933. Committed to providing excellence in customer service and quality of financial advisement, the company realized that the financial marketplace was consistently changing and evolving. With a solid foundation and an intense commitment to its clients, the firm evolved into Strategic Financial Partners. Today, Strategic Financial Partners is home to a formidable collection of industry professionals offering services from its headquarters office in Memphis, as well as throughout the Southeast. Over the past 80+ years, Strategic Financial Partners has continued to evolve with the ever-changing financial marketplace. Throughout it all, we stand firm in our commitment to helping individuals, families, business owners, and professionals develop expertly tailored financial strategies. We provide the experience you need to confidently use investment and insurance products to create, preserve, and distribute your wealth.