New York Life- Greater Washington
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the financial services ropes needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Consider clients’ life stage, professional circumstances, and changing financial needs when developing tailored financial plans to suit their needs
- Determine cash flow, income, financial status, financial goals, monetary assets and all other financial situations related to wealth management to help clients define and achieve their financial objectives
- Be a coachable, organized team member interested in pursuing training development and educational opportunities
- Make strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations and financial advice to help clients reach their monetary goals
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Basic understanding of the role of a financial advisor or financial consultant, as well interest in the financial industry and financial products is necessary
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM systems, financial planning software, Google Suite, and other tools strongly preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
About New York Life- Greater Washington
The tradition of conservative investment management practices and the ability to meet customer need has built a company that people can trust with their finances and their futures. New York Life is completely dedicated to maintaining its position as both a leader among insurance companies and a major force in the financial services industry. By staying true to the principles of prudent expansion, conservative growth, full service and, above all, a strong field force, New York Life will maintain and enhance its reputation as The Company You Keep.