New York Life
We are seeking an experienced Financial Consultant to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term advising relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Customize financial plans for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
- Gather each client’s financial information to determine financial status, cash flow, financial goals, and financial expectations
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is necessary
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is vital
- CPA license, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About New York Life
As a mutual company, devotion to its policy owners has led New York Life for over 175 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
· A promise to work with you to build a strong financial future for both you and your clients
· #69 on Fortune 100
· Most MDRT2 members in any United States Mutual company
Training, Development & Benefits
· In conjunction with in office trainings, we’ve created a comprehensive and user-friendly learning experience within New York Life’s online portal system that is accessible anytime, anywhere and from any device. Learn when and how you want!
· You can read in full about all benefits1 for our Financial Professional role here: https://www.nylbenefits.com/agents
· We have Fast Track to Management opportunities for qualified professionals once established in the career.