The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
We are seeking an experienced financial advisor to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term advising relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Seek, identify, and approach new prospects continuously and establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor
- Collect each client’s financial information to determine financial status, financial goals, cash flow, and financial expectations
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Design customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Relevant knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is vital
- Valid professional license CPA, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- Success as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is desired
- Computer proficiency including MS Office, Google Suite, CRM systems, and financial planning software is vital
- Excellent math skills, relationship skills, communication skills, and customer service skills are crucial
- 3+ years of Financial Services Industry experience as a Financial Advisor/Financial Consultant
- 3+ years of Sales Experience (Retail Sales, Financial Sales, Outside Sales, Etc.)
- 3+ years of Customer Relations experience (Client Service Representative, Etc.)
- Currently held CFP or CFP Candidate is a plus
$76,500 - $106,500 at Plan per year
About The Piedmont Group of Atlanta
The Piedmont Group is a general agency of MassMutual based in Atlanta, Georgia. Through comprehensive financial planning, we help our clients tackle the issues that matter, supporting them through some of the most important decisions of their lives. We set ourselves apart from other firms by focusing on the individual, building a foundation that can allow our clients to take control of their own financial lives.
That same foundation can be found in our company culture. Our advisors and staff are always working to create an inclusive environment that represents our core values: growth, family, teamwork, and happiness.
We are a young and agile firm that is always looking for new ways to amaze our clients and grow our network of talent. We're lifelong learners that take pride in our commitment to training and education, and we work tirelessly to help our financial professionals explore their limitless potential.